Normally I would be posting details of the next Choc Fish Race in 2 weeks time, but because of the continued rain, we cannot confirm details of it yet. If the tracks do not have an opportunity to dry out, we might have to postpone it. The whole of South Canterbury has taken a beating recently with the rain. We will get details out at the end of the week.