The Waimate Choc Fish planned this weekend has been postponed because the tracks are too wet. Too wet to hold one in the Scenic too. We will try and re-schedule it. No new confirmed details until weather improves.

So seeing as everyone has already booked Sunday for mountain biking – we will have a dig session somewhere instead. Waimate dig on the cards but waiting to hear from Dave if it is too wet for that too. Otherwise in the Scenic. A few of us have been working our way along the Summit track digging drains, which already proved themselves worthwhile in the recent rain.